Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm done with college for the rest of my life

I'm not sure what emotion i'm feeling right now. It's not an emotion i've felt before. I've been working on something for 6 and 1/2 years, just plugging away, bit by bit, struggling, working hard, almost giving up countless times, and now it's over. I never have to take a test or write a paper or anything like that for the rest of my life. In all honesty, i'm freaking out a bit. Not in a bad way, but not in a good way either. Just a "Wow." kind of way.

I don't really know what any of it means. All i know is that this is one step closer to my dream of living in Finland. It actually seems possible now. And that's a good thing.

::Edit: And what was my first act as a college grad? Well, i went and had a cigarette and now i'm catching up on my LOLcats and this is where i'm going to be for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

vanessa said...

Congratulations Ben. One step closer to your dreams.