Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Walking

Finally, there's a nip of cold air here in Atlanta. I'm sure it'll hit 90 a few more times before winter comes, but i'm still enjoying it. I got to wear my "Suomi" hoodie the other day, which always makes me feel really good. Past few weeks have been ridiculously stressful, but i got a chance this morning to walk around downtown in between some errands here at school, and i felt really relaxed. There's nothing like walking around in the heart of a big city. It's very soothing. The world slows down a little more it seems. I'm very excited about not having a car when i move to Helsinki. I'll have to walk and take the bus everywhere. It will be daily therapy.

I'm going to have to snap back to reality here in a few minutes, and it's going to be horrible, but i figured i'd try to preserve the peace for a moment longer.

No comments: